Saturday, April 7, 2012

Churn Dash Chains

I'm sure I'm not the only one who saves all those little "bonus hsts" that are left from making flying geese and snowball blocks, right?? So, since I had a LOT of those stashed, I decided it was time to do something with them. I designed this chain style setting made of little churn dash blocks. This sofa throw measures about 52" x 74". It would be easy to set some sort of standard block in place of the large white squares, but I liked the crisp feeling of it this way.


Happy Quilting!
Jean MaDan

6 comments:

  1. I do like that clean llok. Great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this looks. I agree the blocks look great against the crisp white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever use of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jean that is gorgeous, I love it, and yes, I save EVERYTHING! One never knows when they may need it! Diane

    ReplyDelete