Friday, February 28, 2014

Peter Rabbit Baby Quilt

I finished these sweet Peter Rabbit baby quilts (two of them) yesterday. The back is done with coordinating Peter Rabbit and yellow fabric in a checkerboard layout.


I put one of them on eBay, just to see how it would do. As y'all know, the proceeds from my patterns and quilt sales go to pay for the batting and other costs for my charity quilts, so every little bit helps. Thought it was worth a shot. LOL!  I don't think I'll use eBay anymore though... just not what it used to be "back in the day". But the quilt did sell, and I appreciate that!

The second one is in my new Etsy shop. (You'll find the link on the column to your right.) Hopefully this will be a good outlet for some of my smaller quilts for now, and who knows... maybe I'll add some of my big quilts someday! *wink*

Today I plan to get into the sewing room and catch up on some of those flimsies that need to be quilted up. I'll post photos when they are done. I also have a new design churning around in my head, but it hasn't quite come together yet. Too many distractions, I guess! *wink*

Happy Quilting!
Jean MaDan


2 comments:

  1. oh how sweet! You should try putting your quilts on Etsy too, I"m heading into the sewing room to do some quilting myself. Glad to hear you're head that way too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. I've never used Etsy before, so I don't know much about it. Actually, I haven't used eBay for years, either. LOL! I am SO out of the loop these days! *grin*

      Delete