I finally managed to finish up one of the flimsies (unfinished quilt tops) I posted last week. I sure hope it doesn't take me as long to do the rest of them! This was made using sampler blocks from several years ago that I had never gotten around to finishing. Luckily I was able to find enough of the red fabric still in my stash to do the binding. I have a bad habit of putting a flimsie aside to finish up later, and when I get back to it I find I've used up all the appropriate fabric in newer scrappies and have to scramble to find something that works. I'm trying really hard to finish as I go on any project that needs to stick with a particular fabric. It's just too frustrating to know that I HAD the right fabric but then forgot and used it on something else!